About Our Website
Our website is owned and run by Jupiter Circle Private Limited (“we”, “us” or “It’s All Well + Good”). Our website provides users (guests and subscribers) with content on wellness, a positive-impact lifestyle, and world issues in our digital magazine published quarterly. The articles of each issue are shared as articles online, as well as “extras” that we post between issues to support those looking to live a more empowered lifestyle. This information is to broaden our knowledge base and to allow people to ask better questions. It is not meant to replace any medical advice or treatment. It is not meant to diagnose, treat, or prevent illness. Direct your health concerns and questions to your medical care professional.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law. All individual articles, videos, content, and other elements comprising Our Website are copyright works.
2. Use License & Rights
- Our Website is protected by copyright. All individual articles, blogs, videos, photographs, and other elements are also copyrighted work.
- By submitting content to Our Website, you are giving us and our related parties to display and publish such content on Our Website and our related publications. You represent and warrant to us that the content you provide and submit is legally under your ownership or you have entered legally into agreements and understandings that allow you to use the materials and that such usage on Our Website will not violate any contractual obligations.
- If you are a copyright owner and believe your rights have been infringed upon, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Use of Content
- Except with expressed permission, you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, display, transmit, creative derivative, enter into a database, publish or otherwise exploit any content or any part of Our Website. You may print the articles for your own personal enjoyment. “Fair use” of the materials means that you can on occasion excerpt and use the materials consistent with the principles of “fair use”.
- It’s All Well + Good is created, produced, and published with an integrity that any promotion used is aligned with our core values of positivity-based living. If you wish to share some of the content, please contact email@example.com for expressed permission. We will require details of how it is displayed to ensure its integrity of presentation and affiliation/association.
- You may not share your username and password to access any of part of Our Website. You agree to take all possible actions to protect and safeguard your username and password from fraudulent use.
- The materials on Jupiter Circle Private Limited’s website are provided “as is”. Jupiter Circle Private Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Jupiter Circle Private Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- The information provided on the website is not meant to replace medical advice or treatment, nor is it meant to treat, diagnose, or prevent disease. Please see your medical care professional for any health-related questions and concerns. Before participating in any suggestions or programs that may be described or introduced on Our Website, we strongly recommend you consult with a physician or other healthcare providers. Jupiter Circle Private Limited, It’s All Well + Good, its staff, its contributors, and its partners are not licensed medical care providers and therefore do not have the expertise to provide medical advice or treatment. You acknowledge and agree that when participating in any exercise, diet, or other program and services that there is the possibility of physical injury and/or death, and that you assume the risk and responsibility for such actions and results. At any point you feel discomfort physically, mentally, or emotionally utilizing any information on Our Website, immediately seek the help of your physician. When you choose to contact any licensed medical care providers you have read about on Our Website, you acknowledge and agree that It’s All Well + Good is not responsible for the advice, interaction, and costs related to the consultations or conversations.
In no event shall Jupiter Circle Private Limited or its suppliers, content providers, and partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Jupiter Circle Private Limited’s Internet site, even if Jupiter Circle Private Limited or a Jupiter Circle Private Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Our Website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Jupiter Circle Private Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current, not withstanding our attempts to provide this standard. Jupiter Circle Private Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Jupiter Circle Private Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions on our site. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue Our Website with or without notice at any time and from time to time.
Jupiter Circle Private Limited has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. We have no control over these sites and cannot guarantee or be responsible for their services. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Jupiter Circle Private Limited of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk. You agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use on any content, goods or services available on or through these websites.
Jupiter Circle Private Limited is an affiliate of multiple organizations. We do not guarantee the quality or accuracy of the information provided by their websites and publications. Nor do we guarantee the quality of the good and services or their delivery. We curate what we offer on Our Website and only share what we believe to be positive and supportive of wellness. We are not licensed medical advisors.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Jupiter Circle Private Limited’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- We will specify when we collect personal information, such as for giveaways and promotions, except as stated above.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.